I require 30% to reserve a date. For local sessions, the remaining 70% is due one month before your scheduled date, and two months for destination sessions. We can split your payments up to three times to help make it more affordable. I’m happy to work with your schedule.
All of my photography packages include a downloadable online gallery with all of your final edited + retouched images. High resolution and web optimized downloads are included, as well as a print release. You are welcome to order prints directly from the gallery as well. Weddings, elopements, and longer sessions will include custom day-of photography timeline.
If you’ve already put a deposit down on a date then have to move/cancel it, the deposit is legally non-refundable and a new deposit will have to be made in order to hold your new date.
Heaven forbids I can’t make it to your wedding or session, as it would only happen if it were out of my control (act of god, illness, death, etc.). I would do my best to help you find a replacement photographer who I trust with a similar style, even though I’m not legally binded to do so. If I can’t make it to your wedding, your money will be refunded.
Since 2016! I started photography in art school at the University of Oklahoma and absolutely fell in love with it.
No, as I believe that editing is half the magic that goes into images and without this huge step the images are only halfway done. I promise to never leave any photos out that you’ll want/need, and if you feel I missed delivering a photo, just ask! I’m more than happy to check back through my images and send it over to you (I make mistakes, no lie!). I won’t let you miss out on your memories!
I don’t alter the way you look other than skin blemishes or anything temporary that would not normally be there (bruise, scrape, acne etc unless you’d like me to keep it the photos). If you’re self conscious about something, please let me know as I’ll be sure to be extra aware of that while I’m posing you.
I always encourage embracing whatever weather comes our way, as it’s beautiful and unique in photos. If it is harsh enough that it would make for a shitty time at our shoot and I can reschedule (or ruin my gear), then we totally will!
Absolutely! Let me know what you need help with — such as if you need recommendations, and if there’s anything I can do to make the process easier for you! For weddings, elopements, and longer sessions I'll create a custom timeline to make sure we get all of the shots your wanting plus more!
Travel fees are figured into your package so there aren't any hidden or unexpected fees later on. They may include costs for airfare, gas, lodging, car rentals, etc. as necessary. I'll create an estimate depending on the details of your wedding, elopement, or event and add it to the package before you book.
I always do my best to get your photos to you as soon as possible without sacrificing quality. My turn around time is within ten weeks for weddings & elopements & four weeks for engagement and lifestyle sessions. If you're needing them sooner, please let me know BEFORE booking and I will accommodate if my schedule allows.
Shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm always happy to help!
©2019 — 2021 All Rights Reserved